The holiday season is approaching, but love and pleasure are nowhere to be found in soap world!
In Coronation Street, Emma Brooker finally learns the truth about Curtis Delamere, while Audrey Roberts is involved in yet another car accident.
Gray Atkins receives an intriguing idea in EastEnders, while Meena Jutla of Emmerdale plans once more!
Meanwhile, on Hollyoaks, the aftermath of Lisa Loveday’s body being discovered will be seen, and shockwaves will be felt!
We’ve got you covered if you’d want a little more information on what to expect in soapland next week.
Don’t say we don’t look out for you!
- Emma brings Ruby to the hospital after she drinks one of Curtis’ medicines and recounts what happened. Ruby is alright, according to the doctor, because the medication was merely a vitamin. Emma is perplexed, so she presses Curtis for answers. Curtis finally admits he’s not dying, telling how he initially pretended to be unwell when his parents were divorcing, enjoying the attention, but couldn’t stop once he’d started. Emma tells Curtis to pack his belongings, but she soon changes her mind.
- Emma goes with Curtis to his psychologist session and listens as he describes how he spent years fooling people he was dying, relishing the attention he received. He reiterates his desire to improve, telling Emma that he loves her more than anything else. Meanwhile, Steve hands Curtis his bank card and urges him to transfer the £100,000 they raised to Oliver’s charity fund while inebriated.
- Summer tries to make amends with Daniel for what has occurred, but she is upset when he confesses that he is not permitted to speak with her. Daniel is shocked to discover the word “paedo” scribbled across the board at school. Summer, on the other hand, has a shabby appearance. Billy takes her to the Bistro for a lunch in an attempt to cheer her up. Summer, on the other hand, feels guilty after eating a burger.
- Sarah meets up with a new friend, Lydia, who takes her son, Finn, with her. Lydia blushes when she introduces them to Adam, and she makes excuses and leaves, referring to the fact that she had a connection with him during university. Under Sarah’s careful eye, Adam admits to a long-ago connection with Lydia, explaining that he has no recollection of it. Sarah is irritated!
- In an interview with a journalist, Sally portrays herself as a game-changer while dismissing Maria’s clean air crusade. Maria, understandably, is enraged. Gary, on the other hand, thinks she should run for office and give Sally a run for her money! Sally, appalled, tries everything she can to persuade Maria to reconsider her decision, but Maria is set in her ways. Maria forces Sally to explain how she was imprisoned throughout her mayoral tenure during the Q&A. Sally wants to embarrass Maria by beating her at her own game. Salute to Sal!
- When Zeedan’s estranged wife Marrium arrives, he is taken aback. He persuades her that Hashim set fire to the restaurant as a form of retaliation. After that, Marrium approaches him and pleads for his assistance. But with what are we dealing?
7. Audrey arrives at No. 8 after being involved in yet another vehicle accident. Her eyesight, on the other hand, is something she denies. Gail persuades Audrey to get an eye exam, but Audrey is afraid about losing her freedom.
- Sonia places Rocky on a rigorous exercise regimen. Dotty’s concerns grow after she notices her acting strangely. Later, they both spot Dotty, so Rocky finds an excuse to leave Sonia and pursues Dotty, only to discover she’s meeting with a heroin dealer.
- After the cops search the auto lot and discover nothing, Janine instructs Billy to hide the stolen jewelry in Jay’s possessions. Jay interrupts just as he’s about to say something, but Billy explains that he’s getting rid of the necklace. Later, he tells Janine that the job is finished.
- Aaron persuades his father to interrogate Dana about her decision to convert to Islam. Dana assures Harvey that she is not converting now, but that it is a possibility in the future. Later, Aaron runs into Neil, who is angry because Aaron isn’t doing enough for the ’cause.’
- Tiffany and Keegan quarrel over their relationship in the middle of the market until Aaron pulls her away. Aaron’s phone rings as Tiffany is getting a drink, and when Tiffany tries to answer it, Aaron screams at her and grabs her arm. Tiffany warns Aaron not to speak to her again as Liam comes and notices their furious confrontation.
- Ben and Callum notice a handsome man in the market and subsequently see him at the Prince Albert. Callum asks him out for a drink, and the conversation takes an unexpected turn once they get to know each other.
- Eve overhears Gray informing Ben about Chelsea’s meeting with a potential client. Eve offers her services because Ben no longer wants to give Gray clients, but Gray declines. Gray accepts Eve’s offer when she arrives with a client in need of representation and a large sum of money, and the two begin working together. Meanwhile, Whitney speaks with Laura about Gray – but what will she learn?
- Nancy inquires about Linda’s grotto, which she organizes every year. Mick firmly states that the idea is off, and Janine notices that things with Linda are definitely tense.
- Meena is overjoyed when she is able to persuade Billy to let her move in for the holidays. Meanwhile, Dawn runs into Billy at the shop. They exchange a sorrowful smile before parting, clearly disappointed with how things have ended out. Meena is present for the conversation, but how will she react?
- Priya goes to the hospital and claims that her skin grafts are healing, wanting to end the excursions. However, she discovers that her eating issues are slowing down the healing process. She then makes an excuse to skip the carol concert with Amba, but she quickly regrets her decision and returns to the town hall. However, it all gets too much for her, and she flees – but not before leaving Amba behind!
- Emmerdale’s Noah Dingle to find Meena murder clue in Christmas story
- Emmerdale’s Al Chapman to be beaten up in shock Christmas Eve scenes
- Emmerdale spoilers: Meena downfall exposed, double murder horror and shock exit
- Al agrees to Marlon’s Christmas drinks promotion, but it’s obvious that he has a hidden agenda! Soon after, he confirms that a blunder with the Christmas lunch promotion rewards diners to a complimentary bottle of champagne instead of the single glass that Marlon intended!
- Kerry makes every effort to get Mandy and Bernice to host a salon holiday party. Is she going to obtain her wish? That will have to wait and see!
- Al flirts with Kerry and Kerry flirts with Al, leaving Marlon speechless.
Lydia is starting to outstay her welcome at Marlon and Rhona’s.
- Toby is aware that the walls are closing in on him, and when a body is discovered in the woods, he knows his time is up. Given the lies he’s been told, Felix believes everything will be OK, but he has no idea what’s in store.
Toby is forced to make a severe decision after the body is identified as Lisa’s. But, before he can put it into action, Celeste comes up with a new plan, throwing Mitchell under the bus! Martine is devastated to learn of Lisa’s death, but she refuses to believe Mitchell is to blame.
- Theresa flirts with Ali, but she has no idea that someone is observing her and trying to figure out what she’s up to. A voiceover from Misbah will appear in subsequent sequences, revealing that Theresa may be underestimating Ali. Meanwhile, Verity notices Theresa on a date with Ali, prompting Shaq to divulge what she’s up to.
- Maxine is determined to liberate Warren, so she turns to Katja, one of Fergus’ former employees, for assistance. Katja, on the other hand, is adamantly opposed to Warren’s cause! As a result, Maxine tries to guilt-trip her in the hopes of preventing an innocent guy from being sentenced to prison for a crime he did not commit.
- Desperate to assist her daughter cope with the recent heartbreak, Trish encourages Maxine to leave the village. Maxine eventually follows her advise and travels to the airport. The question is whether Warren will be able to stop her before she takes off.
- Ste is devastated to learn that his cleaning contract with the hotel has been terminated.
- EastEnders spoilers: Keegan destroys Liam after discovering his Tiffany betrayal?
- Emmerdale’s Dingle family comes under fire from fans