Some of soaps best are in for a lot of big surprises next week, between huge revelations and devastating departures.
In Emmerdale, the Woolpack changes hands, but the new owner’s name is unclear.
Meanwhile, on Coronation Street, Daniel Osborne and Daisy Midgeley are unable to resist temptation, but Lydia Chambers could be the one to catch them in the act!
In EastEnders, a loud bang creates alarm, while Hollyoaks says farewell to a number of beloved characters, with sorrowful funerals and tributes on the horizon.
- Max enters Daniel’s flat with the keys he swiped earlier and begins smashing it up, shattering a clay imprint of Sinead’s, Daniel’s, and Bertie’s hands in the process. When Daniel returns, he notices Max coming out of the bedroom. He shoves Max out the door, furious, but Max trips and falls down the steps! Daniel phones an ambulance after staring at Max’s lifeless body. Is he, however, going to be okay?
- Asha is ready to go for Glasgow, but she first stops by the cafe to meet Nina. Nina, on the other hand, takes Asha’s phone and puts it in her pocket! When Asha discovers the truth, Nina refuses to let her leave to Glasgow and locks the cafe door to prevent her from leaving.
- Audrey and Rita set aside their disagreements, while Shona smugly accepts credit. When Audrey refuses to be set up, Rita’s patience wears thin, and she flounces off with a parting jab about her daytime drinking.
- Fiz informs Evelyn that Hope’s therapist believes her daughter’s recent misbehavior was simply that of a mischievous adolescent and nothing more serious. Evelyn, on the other hand, is not convinced.
- When Adam tells Sarah he’s taking her to the restaurant for her birthday – and has purchased her a smart oven as a present – she’s underwhelmed. What a lovely idea.
- Tim is the focus of Sally and Elaine’s attention. Tim, of course, feels completely at ease!
- After hurling insults at each other, Daisy admits she desires Daniel, and the two kiss soon after. As Lydia walks in, they split apart.
- When Peter learns the truth about Aaron, he is dumbfounded, and he advises Bobby to stay away from Dana. Bobby, on the other hand, disregards his brother’s advise and asks Kathy for a loan so that he can propose to Dana. However, Peter ruins his moment by telling Kathy everything, and just as Bobby is about to propose, Kathy jumps in, desperate to prevent him from marrying into the Monroe family.
- As word of Aaron’s conduct spreads across the Square, Harvey admits that it’s all real before paying a visit to his son in prison and informs him that he’ll no longer be coming to see him. He then announces his departure from the Square, but Jean chastises him for abandoning his son.
- Ben tells Kathy he’s pushing Callum away in the aftermath of the incident so they don’t become targets. Callum, on the other hand, is determined to put things right, throwing a party at the Prince Albert and inviting his spouse to attend if their marriage has any hope. Meanwhile, due to noise complaints, Jack arrives to the party, but when Callum refuses to leave, he is jailed!
- Eve informs Suki that she has communicated with Ash. Suki confronts Eve again, this time accusing her of turning her daughter against her. Their quarrel, however, attracts the notice of surrounding police officers, and the two are eventually hustled into a van!
- Chelsea runs across a nurse who recognizes Gray from his previous visits to the hospital with Chantelle. She is shocked to learn of Chantelle’s death and offers Chelsea her support if she needs it. Chelsea, on the other hand, dismisses her.
- Stacey’s day takes a turn for the worst as she gets trash all over her and confesses to Martin that she despises her work. However, while ranting about how Martin has made her life a living hell, she backs into the path of an approaching car!
- Several of Walford’s best are cleaning up after the celebration outside the Prince Albert when a bang goes off! The bang was later found to be a gas explosion at the Argee Bhajee.
- Rhona receives a letter from Pierce and informs Vanessa that he is looking for his son, Marcus. When Marcus arrives in the hamlet, she gets Marcus’ phone number and leaves a message, but Vanessa intervenes, posing as Rhona. Rhona, on the other hand, finds out what her companion has done and is furious. Marcus, on the other hand, is looking for answers and asks Rhona what prompted her to contact him.
Chas is having a hard time on the day of the Woolpack auction. Cain is desperate to rectify things after she tells him that losing the tavern will break her heart, so he puts in a bid! Moira is relieved, though, when an internet buyer outbids him. Chas and Marlon are concerned because the new owner of the boozer wants to meet with them. But who is it, exactly?
- Ryan tells Charity that the funeral brought back memories for Mack of his own mother’s death, and Charity curses herself for not noticing the obvious connection.
- Harriet accepts Dawn’s invitation to be her maid of honor. Dawn is overjoyed when Kim offers Home Farm as the wedding venue, but the atmosphere is quickly soured when her ex-boyfriend Alex shows up, asking with her to let him explain his prior behavior.
When Ellis and Belle are discovered together at the auction, their secret is revealed. Cain is enraged and expresses his displeasure.
- Al offers that he and Kerry share a room.