Anthony Quinlan has won a crucial audition against his on-screen brother Mike Parr.
Mike and Anthony have remained great friends since leaving the ITV soap, where they played rival brothers Ross and Pete Barton.
Mike recently met up with Anthony and informed him of a recent audition he had for BBC’s London Kills.
Anthony decided to audition for the same role, and he was hired!
Mike and Anthony were reunited for their first on-screen appearance since 2018, when they spoke about their latest tryouts on Mecca Bingo’s Live from Studio M:
Anthony explained, “I’ve just finished a little job down in London called London Kills.”
‘I tried out for it as well, but didn’t get the part.’ It was for the same part, too! Mike said, “I really told him about the tryout!”
‘That’s the issue, we’re up against each other for a couple things,’ Anthony joked. It’s better if he gets it than if it goes to someone else! If we have to audition for something, we always give each other a leg up. And, as I already stated, I’d rather he got it than someone else.’
In Emmerdale, after Ross’ acid attack, he and Rebecca White’s son, Sebastian, left the community in 2018.
Pete, Anthony’s character, left the Dales in 2020 after seven years in the village.
- Emmerdale’s Al Chapman pushes Chas Dingle to breaking point with new plan
- Emmerdale star Anna Nightingale reveals baby’s name after giving birth
- Emmerdale : Olivia Bromley and Jay Kontzle reveal if Dawn and Billy survive Meena
- Emmerdale’s Dawn Taylor devastated as Meena Jutla kills boyfriend Billy?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Lydia suspects a sex secret between Will and Bernice