Viewers of EastEnders believe they have figured out why Mick Carter is leaving the show. Fans believe that after learning that he killed Tina, Mick will kill Gray Atkins, resulting in Mick’s arrest or fleeing. Gray’s demise is expected to occur soon after the murders of Chantelle Atkins and Tina Carter are revealed.
Taking to Twitter fans shared their thoughts on his departure.
One fan said: “So like, you know how Tina‘s body has now been found, and Danny is supposed to leave EastEnders. Maybe Mick is the one who exposes Gray and even kills him, then flees or is arrested? “
“Tina’s funeral is coming up in the next few months, maybe this will lead to Mick killing Gray and then leaving the square, but only if Mick and Shirley kill Gray.””
A third supporter stated: “Shirley deduces that Gray assassinated Tina. She joins forces with Mick to exact vengeance. Gray realizes his options are dwindling, so he decides to commit suicide to avoid facing justice. Mick and Shirley are on their way to the accident scene. Mick is falsely accused and flees.”
Danny Dyer announced his departure from the show after nine years, but no details about his departure have been revealed. He didn’t rule out a future return to the soap while speaking on his podcast with daughter Dani Dyer.
He said: “Let me tell you something – Mick’s exit is going to be a very, very powerful thing. I would love the door to be left open, and as far as I know it is. So who knows. When I go out there and I fail miserably I can come back with my tail between my legs and go, ‘Will you take me back?'”
- EastEnders exit for Jean Slater and Harvey Monroe as they make plans for the future?
- EastEnders hints at shock for Kat Slater after her engagement news
- EastEnders exodus as two iconic families forced to leave Walford in police cover-up plot?
- EastEnders viewers heartbroken over ‘forgotten’ characters in a major storyline
- EastEnders’ Phil Mitchell takes on Tommy’s bullies in dramatic new pictures