The EastEnders actress revealed what she does to keep everything else in check.
Patsy Palmer has written a “beautiful” message to her fans about her mental health struggles over the last two years.
The 49-year-old EastEnders actress admitted she has found it “hard to focus” on having fun since the pandemic in a candid Instagram post last night (January 24).
Patsy talked about how the tumultuous time had “polarized” her ability to connect with others, which she believes is essential to her happiness.
But, according to the TV star, meditation is the one thing that has made everything else in her life bearable.
“When my life feels in color, I feel so happy,” Patsy wrote. Because I’m a people person, the last few years have certainly polarized me.
“Having fun and connecting with other people is critical for our mental and physical well-being.
“There’s been so much mind control that it’s been difficult for me to focus on simply having fun – get out and about and focus on how you want to see the world.”
“Note to self (DONT LOOK AT THE NEWS) bigger note to self MEDITATION IS PRIORITY, then all else feels easier to manage. STAY IN THE LIGHT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.”
Patsy’s fans were moved by the touching message, with many praising her candor in the comments.
“So well said,” wrote one person, as someone else thanked Patsy for the “brilliant message”.
“So important! Gorgeous pic girl!” added someone else.
“Patsy you are a great human,” gushed one Instagram user, who told Patsy she is a “spiritual being much loved in our house.”
“Love this post, Patsy! World gone bonkers for a while and proves how much we humans really do need each other,” said someone else.
The message about meditation was particularly well received by fans, with many rushing to agree.
“I use Mindful Meditation App on YouTube… they’re amazing… different ones for anxietym relaxation etc,” said one Instagrammer.
“Yup. Meditation all the way it quite literally changed my life,” said someone else
- EastEnders offers first look as Kat Slater finally learns the truth about Phil
- EastEnders fans think BBC is ‘killing off’ the show with the runtime as ratings plummet
- BBC EastEnders: Characters you may have forgotten who owned the Queen Vic
- EastEnders’ Kheerat Panesar to come up with new plan as Gray grows suspicious
- The EastEnders actress you didn’t know had a famous Hollywood star brother
- BBC EastEnders’ Clair Norris looks unrecognisable from her character Bernadette Taylor in glam party pics