Rose Ayling-Ellis has tweeted a photo of herself in her EastEnders comeback outfit.
Since 2020, the actress, 27, has played Frankie Lewis on the soap opera.
She did, however, take a break from the show last year to compete on Strictly Come Dancing. She was not only the first deaf participant on the show, but she also won the entire season.
Rose used her Instagram stories to reveal how Frankie will appear when she returns.
Her caption read: “Frankie is back!”
Revealing that she would return to EastEnders, Rose told This Morning: “Yes … my first day back was yesterday.
“It’s really weird to be back… because its like ‘oh hello everyone’ and everyone is so excited to see me again.”
Many supporters are ecstatic about the 27-year-return old’s to Albert Square.
One said: “Been watching #ThisMorning and Rose has confirmed that she started back filming on #EastEnders yesterday! Frankie will be back!”
A second wrote: “Wonderful interview rose really is a natural on tv I can see her getting lots of tv work after her strictly stint.”
And another said: “Rose is beautiful. Such an inspiration.”
- EastEnders reveals who reported Aaron Monroe to police in massive twist
- EastEnders’ Billy Mitchell to panic after surprise discovery
- EastEnders fans reveal their demands for show as new boss takes over
- EastEnders horror as fan favourite Mick Carter killed in revenge attack?
- EastEnders spoilers: Phil’s fate, Janine affair plot, Rainie affair