I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here! 2021 has crowned DANNY MILLER the winner, with Simon Gregson coming in second.
Danny Miller of Emmerdale has been crowned the winner of I’m A Celebrity… 2021. Get Me Out Of Here! After a tough spell in Gwrych Castle, he defeated his 11 celebrity campmates.
Ant and Dec, the show’s hosts, introduced him as the new King of the Castle on Sunday night. Simon Gregson of Coronation Street came in second, while singer Frankie Bridge came in third.
“I can’t believe it!” Danny exclaimed as Ant and Dec revealed he’d won.
He remarked: “Oh my gosh, I can’t believe it. I’m speechless for once.”
When asked what he’d like to say to the viewers that voted for him, Danny said: “From the bottom of my heart and my family’s heart, thank you so much.
“This is just the best thing that has ever happened to me, bar my son, so yeah I can’t believe it,” he commented.
Danny expressed his hope that his time at the castle had made his family proud.
Detailing the challenges he and his fellow campmates had undertaken on the show, he said: “We’ve been through so much together that we’ve overcome.”
“I’m proud of myself and I hope my family is proud as well,” Danny added.
In the meantime, runner-up Simon waxed lyrical about his time on the ITV reality show.
Dec said to Simon: “You were just having a lovely time in there weren’t you?”
“You know what? I was having quite a nice time,” Simon remarked.
The Coronation Street star revealed he went into the camp with the aim of just “having a laugh”.
“You’ve just got to get in that zone,” Simon insisted.
- Emmerdale shares first look at devastating Christmas Day pub fire
- Emmerdale spoilers: Evil Meena sexually assaults Liam in dark scenes?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Will Taylor makes shock decision after Kim Tate digs up Malone’s body
- Power Book 2’s Cooper Saxe star speaks out on Saxe and Maclean spin-off: ‘Firmly believe’
- Emmerdale exit for April Windsor as she flees village after Marlon’s mistake?