In a twist that could upend Billy Mitchell’s friendship with Karen Taylor, EastEnders has a harsh surprise in store for him.
Billy (Perry Fenwick) will require aid with a house clearing in upcoming episodes. Tom “Rocky” Cotton (Brian Conley) will come to his aid, but at a price.
Karen (Lorraine Stanley) accepts Billy’s offer to take whatever she wants from the house he is clearing. He does the same, having spotted a doll he believes his daughter Janet (Grace) might enjoy.
However, when Billy analyzes the doll, he is surprised to discover some cash hidden within.
He only realizes there are two similar dolls after they depart that Karen has picked up the one with the cash hidden inside.
Later, Billy observes Mia (Mahalia Malcolm) playing with the incriminating doll in the café. Billy destroys the doll in an attempt to steal the money, much to Mia’s dismay.
Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) is determined to uncover Gray Atkins’ (Toby-Alexander Smith) terrible background in Walford.
Chelsea Fox (Tiana Benjamin), Gray’s wife, warns Whitney that even if Gray is convicted of the murder of his former wife Chantelle (Jessica Plummer), she will never be able to get rid of him because he is on Jordan’s birth certificate.
Whitney recognizes this and decides to alter her strategy, encouraging Chelsea to sign the birth certificate without Gray’s signature.
- EastEnders fans reveal their demands for show as new boss takes over
- EastEnders horror as fan favourite Mick Carter killed in revenge attack?
- EastEnders spoilers: Phil’s fate, Janine affair plot, Rainie affair
- EastEnders exit: Why has Gurlaine Kaur Garcha quit as Ash Panesar?
- EastEnders actor Charlie Wernham’s forgotten Inbetweeners role you probably never realised