Gray Atkins of EastEnders will have to make a life-altering decision on newborn Jordan next week.
After being born at 24 weeks during the holiday season, Chelsea and Gray’s baby son has been struggling for his life in hospital.
In next week’s scenes, a struggling Chelsea (Zaraah Abrahams) will be prescribed antidepressants by her doctor, leaving her sad that she won’t be able to breastfeed her baby.
Gray appears to agree but is privately angry, while Denise is firm in her support for Chelsea.
He then plays on Chelsea’s emotions, convincing her to forego the medication in order to continue breastfeeding.
Whitney confronts Chelsea after seeing her throw her meds in the trash and realizes Gray’s grasp on her is tighter than ever.
Kheerat subsequently reveals that he’s found Chelsea and Jordan a place to live, but Whitney admits that she’s concerned about her.
Following his conversation with Whitney, Kheerat arranges for Chelsea to have a spa day at the salon to urge her to spend time with her family. To keep Gray away, he asks Denise to make sure it’s from her and provides Gray a ride to the hospital.
Kheerat tries to persuade Gray to confess about what happened to Chantelle at the hospital, but the doctor interrupts them.
Gray, feeling weak, tells Kheerat that he believes he deserved what happened to Jordan.
Kheerat hopes he’s on the verge of confessing, but the doctor interrupts them once more, stating that Gray must make a major decision. What exactly is it, and what will Gray do about it?
- EastEnders’ Mila actress Ruhtxjiaïh Bèllènéa leaving the soap after one year
- EastEnders’ Nigel Harman’s appearance 17 years after soap exit floors Lose Women fans
- BBC EastEnders legend Danny Dyer and Love Island star daughter Dani could become UK’s answer to the Kardashians
- EastEnders star Tamzin Outhwaite’s boyfriend rushed to A&E after stomach pains
- EastEnders’ Karen Taylor devastated as Billy Mitchell drops Mia bombshell?