In next week’s episodes of EastEnders, Jada Lennox returns to Albert Square, posing a new threat to baby Alyssa.
In upcoming episodes, Zack Hudson (James Farrar) is set to make a shocking discovery when he spots Jada Lennox (Kelsey Calladine-Smith) while assisting Shirley Carter in her search for her sister Tina.
Jada, Sharon Watts’ granddaughter Alyssa’s mother, was last seen in EastEnders in November last year, when Zack revealed that Sharon was seeking full custody of Alyssa, prompting Jada to take her baby and flee.
Zack vows to bring Jada back to Walford after he spots her this week, knowing that he played a key role in her exit from the Square.
In the upcoming episodes, Zack leaves a message for Jada, asking her to call him back.
Later, Zack informs Sharon (Letitia Dean), who is dismissive, that he has located Alyssa and Jade.
When Zack meets up with Jada, he offers to assist her in finding a more permanent residence, but Jada storms off, refusing to listen or accept Zack’s assistance.
Meanwhile, Martin provides Sharon with food for thought in regards to assisting Jada.
Jada notices Will staring at her at Walford Station and quickly gives him a piece of her mind. Jada, on the other hand, is distracted and misses the fact that Alyssa is in danger, and she panics when she realizes what’s going on.
Will Alyssa, the baby, be okay?
Gray Atkins races to cover his tracks as Tina Carter’s final fate is revealed in next week’s EastEnders episode, while the soap finds a new love interest for Mick Carter after a new setback in his relationship with wife Linda.
- EastEnders Stacey Slater to cheat on wife Eve in affair twist with unlikely resident?
- EastEnders exit for Vinny Panesar after he uncovers devastating betrayal secret?
- EastEnders fans fear show ‘won’t survive’ head-to-head with head-to-head with ITV
- ‘This must be the end’ Fury as BBC announce ‘woke’ soap to rival EastEnders
- BBC EastEnders’ Sid Owen watched partner Victoria nearly die in childbirth
- Emmerdale airs more Meena Jutla drama as villagers clash