Chelsea Fox’s (Zaraah Abrahams) life is in jeopardy now more than ever in EastEnders, after Gray Atkins (Toby-Alexander Smith) figured out she was about to flee and stopped her.
After Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty) showed her posts from a forum proving Gray had slain his first wife Chantelle (Jessica Plummer), the new bride experienced a horrible 24 hours.
Meanwhile, Whitney aided in the planning of Chelsea’s escape, and Kheerat Panesar (Jaz Deol) offered to assist as well, as he kept Gray occupied for the entire day on Boxing Day.
Chelsea, as a result, stole the entire club’s earnings while collecting up her overtime before hopping in a cab and heading to the airport.
Zack Hudson (James Farrar), on the other hand, deduced that Chelsea had stolen the loot and confronted Gray, much to Kheerat’s chagrin. Gray dug a little deeper and discovered that some of the jewelry was missing, implying that Chelsea had fled.
In order to find Chelsea, the killer went to the cab company and demanded that Harvey Monroe (Ross Boatman) provide him with the name of the driver who was bringing her to the airport.
Gray called Mitch Baker (Roger Griffiths) when he realized it was him, pleading with him to bring Chelsea to Albert Square, stating she was ill.
- EastEnders icon Denise Fox to go on the run after murdering Gray over Chelsea abuse?
- EastEnders star Clair Norris looks unrecognisable to her character Bernadette Taylor in Christmas selfie
- EastEnders spoilers: Bomb horror rocks Walford in far-right attack?
- 9 huge EastEnders questions after Christmas Day special
- EastEnders horror as Kheerat Panesar killed helping Chelsea to escape?