In EastEnders, Chelsea Fox (Zaraah Abrahams) has received some devastating news: her baby son has stopped breathing.
Jordan, who was born prematurely, has spent his entire life in the NICU, where he has been closely monitored by doctors and nurses, causing Chelsea’s stress levels to rise.
Chelsea is working with Whitney (Shona McGarty) and Kheerat (Jaz Deol), who know Gray (Toby-Alexander Smith) murdered Chantelle, in addition to looking after Jordan.
Kheerat decided to book some time at the salon for Chelsea, Denise (Diane Parish), and Kim tonight, knowing Chelsea was having trouble (Tameka Empson).
Kheerat stood by Gray’s side as he drove him to the hospital, watching baby Jordan and trying to coax a confession from him about Chantelle.
Chelsea, on the other hand, was having a great time at the salon getting pampered and drinking alcohol.
Chelsea returned to the room after receiving a call from Gray with some distressing news: baby Jordan had stopped breathing.
Will Jordan be okay while Chelsea rushes to the hospital?
Is she on the verge of losing him?
- BBC EastEnders’ Martine McCutcheon shares ‘inspiring’ mental health struggle with fans emotional
- EastEnders fan theory ‘confirms where Tina’s dead body is’
- EastEnders twist as Abi Branning returns to Walford in Stuart Highway exit plot?
- ‘Wanted to hurt myself’ EastEnders’ Rita Simons on depression battle after marriage ended
- EastEnders horror as market tragedy sees beloved character hospitalised?
- Why the BBC has an EastEnders dilemma after Coronation Street and Emmerdale changes