Is it possible that Dana Monroe (Barbara Smith) and her father Harvey (Ross Boatman) will be leaving EastEnders in the near future?
When he thought Dana might be caught up in the explosion, Aaron Monroe (Charlie Wernham) was forced to confess to his father that the far right group he’s a part of had planted a bomb near the Argee Bhajee. As a result, the police were summoned, and the bomb was safely defused.
When ringleader Neil found out that Aaron had betrayed the group, he threatened Aaron’s family with retaliation. Aaron made a deal with the gang to go to Manchester and run their operations there in exchange for the safety of his family.
Harvey and Dana decide to leave Walford right away, convinced that Jack (Scott Maslen) will find out about Aaron’s involvement with the bomb. After all, having a police officer as a landlord isn’t safe. He informs Jack that his mother is ill and that they must go care for her.
Dana, on the other hand, is adamant about not leaving. She’s especially upset about having to say goodbye to Bobby Beale (Clay Milner Russell).
Will Bobby be able to persuade Dana to stay despite their awkward moment together? Is she on her way out of Albert Square for good?
- EastEnders disaster as Walford rocked by child abduction amid custody battle?
- BBC EastEnders: Viewers are disappointed with Stuart after advice ‘goes in one ear and out the other’
- EastEnders’ Rainie Highway discovers the truth about Stuart’s cancer
- EastEnders marriage as Bobby Beale proposes to rn apart?
- EastEnders spoilers: Stuart punches Mick over Rainie ‘affair’
- EastEnders betrayal as Mick Carter proposes to Janine in sham marriage?