Gray Atkins’ (Toby-Alexander Smith) time is running out in EastEnders, as he is about to wake up from his attack and discover Tina Carter’s body has been discovered.
This week, Kheerat (Jaz Deol) became increasingly determined to eliminate Gray for good.
When Kheerat arrived at Gray’s, he wasted no time accusing the attorney of abusing Chantelle.
Gray became enraged, but Kheerat retaliated by hitting Gray in the head with a bottle.
Chelsea (Zaraah Abrahams) discovered Gray on Tuesday and immediately dialed 999.
Karen (Lorraine Stanley) will pay Gray a visit in the coming episodes while he is in the hospital.
Gray’s eyes flicker as she talks about Mack, Mia, and Whitney (Shona McGarty), and he eventually wakes up.
When Gray gets home, he’s disappointed that a bigger deal hasn’t been made, but his attention is drawn elsewhere when he sees a newspaper headline announcing the discovery of a body.
Gray goes to the cafe, concerned, and questions Kim (Tameka Empson) and Kathy (Gillian Taylforth), but they are of little assistance.
So, how does this affect Gray?
How much longer will he be able to hold out?
Will someone find enough evidence to convict him of the murders of Chantelle and Tina?
What about Kush, by the way?
- EastEnders spoilers: Huge storylines revealed for Kat and Jean Slater
- BBC EastEnders: Kellie Bright looks worlds apart from character in forgotten TV role
- BBC EastEnders fans ‘figure out’ how Danny Dyer’s Mick Carter will leave soap and it’s a real heartbreaker
- EastEnders exit for Jean Slater and Harvey Monroe as they make plans for the future?
- EastEnders exodus as two iconic families forced to leave Walford in police cover-up plot?