Next week, Zack Hudson of EastEnders will make an unexpected discovery while assisting in the search for Tina Carter, who has gone missing.
Viewers are aware that serial killer Gray Atkins (Toby-Alexander Smith) murdered Tina (Luisa Bradshaw-White) at the end of 2020, after she discovered that he had been abusing and killing his late wife Chantelle (Jessica Plummer), but no one else knows what happened to Tina.
Shirley Carter (Linda Henry) renewed her search for Tina after Gray cruelly lied to her sister Shirley Carter (Linda Henry) last summer that he had seen Tina on a bus. Shirley believes Tina is still out there somewhere.
Shirley isn’t giving up hope, and she speculates in scenes set to air next week that Tina might show up at Callum Highway’s (Tony Clay) party at The Albert. Zack (James Farrar) decides to assist Shirley in her search.
Of course, the two are unsuccessful, and they return home exhausted after a night out looking for Tina.
Zack does, however, see something interesting, as he tells Martin Fowler (James Bye) that he saw Jada Lennox (Kelsey Calladine-Smith), the mother of Sharon Watts’ baby granddaughter Alyssa, while out.
After Zack made an incriminating remark to Jada in November, revealing that Sharon (Letitia Dean) was planning to apply for full custody of Alyssa rather than agree to the planned shared arrangement with Jada, Jada disappeared with the baby Alyssa, who was fathered by Sharon’s late teenage son Denny.
Zack vows to bring Jada back to Albert Square after realizing he was to blame for her disappearance – but does he have a plan to do so?
Shirley is exhausted after her long search at Queen Vic, and she tells Nancy Carter (Maddy Hill) that she can’t keep looking for Tina all the time. Is she ready to call it quits on her investigation, and will the truth about Gray’s crime ever be revealed?
- BBC EastEnders star Patsy Palmer shares mental health struggle and emotional fans praise her ‘beautiful’ message
- EastEnders offers first look as Kat Slater finally learns the truth about Phil
- EastEnders fans think BBC is ‘killing off’ the show with the runtime as ratings plummet
- BBC EastEnders: Characters you may have forgotten who owned the Queen Vic
- EastEnders’ Kheerat Panesar to come up with new plan as Gray grows suspicious
- The EastEnders actress you didn’t know had a famous Hollywood star brother