Meena Jutla from Emmerdale has gotten away with murdering several villagers so far, and she’s planning another attack this week.
However, the show’s executives have confirmed that she will face her comeuppance in the coming months, preferably before she gets to kill off the rest of the cast.
On a recent video chat with Digital Spy and other journalists, producer Jane Hudson said, “Judgement Day for Meena is coming.” “You’ll have to wait and see whether she gets away with murder or not.”
“There are a few more twists and turns to come, some of which you won’t see coming, but I believe we can all agree that Meena is capable of pretty much anything.”
“Judgemental Day for Meena will not go as planned, and it will have a long-term impact on many of our villagers.” I believe Meena will get what she deserves in the coming months.”
So there you have it, Meena’s days are numbered, but she still has plenty of time to cause havoc. Now is the moment for anyone in the village to get life insurance. Although, with all the killing she’s done so far, we’d think the price has risen…
This isn’t the only 2022 spoiler from the soap’s top brass; there are a total of 16 for you to dig your teeth into right here, and they’re all fairly juicy.
- Emmerdale return for Maya Stepney in ‘mind blowing’ 50th anniversary twist?
- 16 huge new Emmerdale spoilers for 2022 revealed by show bosses
- Emmerdale rocked as Dr Liam Cavanagh struck off for misconduct in revenge twist?
- ‘Definitely in danger’ Emmerdale’s Vinny star hints at death after co-star’s tragic exit
- Emmerdale tragedy as Aaron Dingle killed off-screen in heartbreaking twist?