In upcoming episodes of Emmerdale, Nate Robinson’s cheating secret will be revealed.
Nate (Jurell Carter) has been lying to his fiancée Tracy Metcalfe for weeks about what happened the night he spent with a stranger.
Tracy (Amy Walsh) consented to take Nate back after he constantly claimed that he had only slept on the sofa in Fiona’s (Yemisi Oyinloye’s) home after meeting her on a night out.
When Fiona arrived in the town, Nate warned her off, mentioning that they’d slept together.
Nate’s duplicity will eventually be uncovered, according to new Emmerdale spoilers for 2022.
Nate shows up at Butler’s Farm in early January to give the news that Tracy has kicked him out for cheating on her.
Nate requests a room, but Cain (Jeff Hordley) objects to his behavior and states that he is not welcome.
Nate returns home later to collect his possessions and pay a visit to his daughter Frankie.
Tracy’s sister Vanessa Woodfield (Michelle Hardwick), who has been absent from the show for over a year, intercepts Nate and tells him he isn’t welcome.
Tracy appears offended later in the week when she complains to Vanessa about Nate’s failure to see Frankie.
Vanessa is concerned, but she keeps quiet about the fact that she turned Nate down the day before.
Sadly for Vanessa, the truth comes out when she confides in Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins) about the situation, and Tracy overhears her telling Charity that she prevented Nate from seeing Frankie.
What will Tracy’s reaction be?
- Emmerdale’s Ellis Chapman to be left for dead after Cain Dingle revenge plan
- Emmerdale star Eden Taylor-Draper reveals more on a life-or-death story for Belle Dingle
- Emmerdale spoilers tonight: What’s happening on Tuesday, December 21 2021
- Emmerdale hints Nate Robinson will be caught out over cheating secret
- Emmerdale spoilers: Christmas trailer reveals Meena caught and fire death tragedy