Emmerdale has teased what viewers can expect this Christmas with a brand new trailer.
The ITV serial is due to blow up this holiday season, literally, as the Woolpack, the show’s iconic boozer, goes up in flames.
The origin of the fire is unknown, but given how hard Al Chapman (Michael Wildman) wants his hands on it, fans have hypothesized that conniving Al Chapman (Michael Wildman) may have a role to play.
The teaser teases the explosion, with a tremendous bang and — minutes later – the scene coated in ash, with a still hand laying beneath the rubble.
However, with so many lives on the line, it begs the question: will the bomb kill one village?
If that’s the case, who is it?
In the trailer, Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) is confronted by Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker), who begins to fear her sister is more dangerous than she first suspected.
Manpreet catches Meena, who is apparently up to naught good, in foreboding moments. Meena tries to get out of the situation by lying, but Manpreet sees right through her deception and calls her out.
Meena shatters her mask when she tells her sister that she has “no concept” how deadly she can be.
Is another victim on the way for the killer?
Meanwhile, after their split last month, Sam Dingle (James Hooton) begs Lydia (Karen Blick) to give him another opportunity. Will Lydia, on the other hand, be able to forgive and forget in time for the holidays?
- Emmerdale teases shock for Charity Dingle in Christmas storylinesEmmerdale teases shock for Charity Dingle in Christmas storylines
- Emmerdale spoilers: Belle and Kyle freeze to death in Christmas horror?
- Emmerdale hints Meena Jutla could be caught out by Vinny Dingle
- Emmerdale death fears for Belle Dingle and Kyle Wyatt in shocking new storyline
- Emmerdale spoilers: Manpreet discovers that Meena is a killer