A sequence in tonight’s Emmerdale episode suggests that Meena Jutla’s time is running out (Paige Sandhu).
Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker) is being held captive by a serial killer.
Meena, who was initially unable to kill her sister, has declared that she will kill Manpreet and that she will relish every excruciating moment of the process.
Meena needed some diazepam to sedate Manpreet tonight.
Meena was going to falsify a prescription in Liam’s (Jonny McPherson) office when she was halted.
Liam sat down, ready to learn why Meena needed the medicines and demanded answers.
Meena looked at a trophy on Liam’s desk as she prepared herself.
The trophy dates from a weekend in Blackpool in 2014, when Liam was named the winner of a murder mystery event.
So, what exactly does this imply?
Is this a confirmation that Liam will be the one to kill Meena?
Liam has dabbled in the world of playing detective on several occasions, including the weekend in Blackpool.
Liam took part in Bernice’s (Samantha Giles) murder mystery-themed charity day in 2019 and played Sheriff.
It’s almost too wonderful to be true with these hints in our heads, right?
Will Liam be the only one who discovers the truth and escapes death?
- Emmerdale star Anna Nightingale reveals special meaning behind baby daughter’s name
- Emmerdale star Charley Webb hosts party with co-stars
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh was engaged to actor but had heart broken in agonising split
- Charley Webb and Matthew Wolfenden reunite with Emmerdale co-stars amid backstage ‘row’
- Emmerdale star Amy Walsh announces birth of first baby with EastEnders actor
- Emmerdale Richard Thorp’s death – grave premonition, poignant final call and £300k gift
- Emmerdale’s Meena Jutla to be caught out over Manpreet lies
- Emmerdale pregnancy as Vanessa Woodfield discovers she’s expecting Paddy Kirk’s baby?