Lydia Dingle (Karen Blick) has been tasked with guarding another secret in Emmerdale, this time involving Dean Andrews (Dean Andrews) and Samantha Giles (Bernice Blackstock).
Lydia opted to tell the cops about Liv’s (Isobel Steele) role in Ben’s (Simon Lennon) dying moments a few weeks ago, shocking the Dingle family by reporting a fellow Dingle to the cops.
Lydia got some help tonight from Kim (Claire King), who was sad that her buddy had nowhere to go for the holidays.
Bernice was paid a visit to Will, glammed up and ready to dazzle, unknowing to Lydia and Kim.
Will was surprised to see Bernice, and even more so when she admitted that being in his presence made her’melt.’
To say there is chemistry between Will and Bernice is an understatement, but he informed her that he will always love Kim.
Bernice had a hard time processing that, believing Kim was with Will since it was simple.
Bernice returned to Home Farm, tearfully telling Kim that she had gotten herself into a pickle after losing an earring.
Bernice and Will had a minute to themselves and agreed to keep away from each other.
Lydia, on the other hand, had no idea she was listening in on everything.
But will Lydia be able to keep this a secret if she believes Will and Bernice are dating?
What will it mean for Will and Bernice if she informs Kim?
- Emmerdale heartache as beloved couple torn apart by Liv Flaherty?
- Emmerdale star Anthony Quinlan lands new role – after beating co-star Mike Parr in audition
- Emmerdale spoilers: Will horrified as he discovers Malone’s body has been dug up
- Anna Nightingale gives birth! Emmerdale star welcomes baby daughter Ava Noëlle
- Emmerdale’s Chas Dingle makes a big new decision over Liv Flaherty