In Emmerdale, Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb) has had enough of Charity Dingle (Emma Atkins), but is he about to break up with her?
Ryan (James Moore) found out his adoptive mother, Irene, had died the day before yesterday.
Ryan confided in Mack after being unable to contact Charity (who was enjoying her day with Vanessa). Mack was incredibly supportive.
Ryan was still hesitant to tell Charity his news tonight after paying a visit to his brother.
Charity approached Ryan and Mack as he was about to leave, inquiring why they had been ignoring her calls.
Mack, irritated by Charity, decided to inform her of Irene’s situation.
Charity aided Ryan a little bit as the episode progressed, but not much.
Charity was enraged at Mack for keeping the news hidden, and she assumed it was because he was jealous.
Charity told Ryan that Mack only got involved to spite her because of her developing friendship with Vanessa (Michelle Hardwick).
Ryan was furious with Charity and told her that if he needed any additional support or assistance, he should just ask Mack.
Ryan assumed Mack would pursue Charity as she walked away, but he didn’t.
Mack told Ryan that he’d had enough of Charity’s antics, but what exactly does that mean?
Is Mack going to dump Charity?
Is this a foreshadowing of things to come? Is their relationship on the verge of breaking up?
- Emmerdale exit as Vinny Dingle’s sent to prison in Meena plot twist?
- Emmerdale tragedy as Mackenzie Boyd’s killer secret exposed?
- Emmerdale to reveal The Woolpack’s new owners after tense auction
- Emmerdale betrayal as Rhona Goskirk and Marlon Dingle torn apart forever over secret?
- Emmerdale reveals new Meena twist as Vinny gets bad news
- BACK TOGETHER? Emmerdale fans spot clue Charity Dingle and Vanessa Woodfield will reunite