Mackenzie Boyd (Lawrence Robb) is envious of Vanessa Woodfield (Michelle Hardwick) in Emmerdale, though he won’t admit it.
Following the return of Charity’s (Emma Atkins) ex, Mack has begun to wonder if he should be concerned.
Charity has told her boyfriend that she no longer cares about Vanessa, but this hasn’t made Mack feel any better.
Johnny has asked Charity if he can spend time with Moses this week.
Vanessa agreed to a play date after Charity pointed out that it was up to her.
Mack was sorting food for him and Charity tonight after spending time with Ryan (James Moore), but he noticed his girlfriend was distracted.
Charity told Mack on the phone that she was planning a day with Vanessa so Moses and Johnny could hang out.
Mack admitted to Charity that it makes him sad to see her text her ex-girlfriend.
Unfortunately for Mack, Charity was uninterested in changing things for him and accused her boyfriend of being jealous and acting childish.
It’s so awkward.
Is this a foreshadowing of how Mack and Charity’s relationship will develop?
If Charity can’t deal with Mack’s jealousy, will she return to Vanessa’s arms?
- Emmerdale resolves a loose end from Meena’s storyline
- Emmerdale fans taken aback by Marlon Dingle’s outburst
- Emmerdale heartbreak as betrayal tears couple apart?
- Emmerdale heartbreak as Mackenzie Boyd killed for exposing Al Chapman’s fire plot?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Exit storyline revealed for Manpreet in sad twist?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Cheating scandal as Mack kisses Dawn
- Emmerdale triple exit as Meena Jutla claims final victims in horrific revenge plot?