Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) believes she is impervious to punishment in Emmerdale, but her own sister Manpreet Sharma may be ready to catch her out (Rebecca Sarker).
Will Meena face the same fate as Manpreet predicts? Is she capable of murdering her own brother or sister in order to quiet her?
Manpreet comes discovers a social network website for Nadine’s sister, Carol, and presses the’send message’ button with trepidation.
When Manpreet meets Carol, he is astounded to learn that Carol believes Meena murdered Nadine.
Manpreet struggles with the concept that her sister is a killer in the aftermath of the finding and immediately regrets contacting Carol.
Later, Meena meets an unknown vehicle on Main Street and trades cash for a suspicious delivery.
This is later revealed to be heroin, which Meena intends to plant on Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley) in order for her to lose Lucas to the welfare system.
Manpreet, on the other hand, discovers her in the act and stops her, before questioning her about her alleged pregnant with Billy’s child.
As Manpreet interrogates her sister, she begins to fear that Carol is correct about what Meena did to Nadine.
Meena takes a shattered bottle and is ready to strike when she notices her sister putting the pieces together.
Will Manpreet be able to get away from her – and finally expose the truth?
- Emmerdale’s Manpreet Sharma to help Meena escape as actress drops chilling clue?
- Emmerdale exit for Harriet Finch as she makes life-changing decision on Christmas Day?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Meena kills Noah as he discovers Leanna’s murder?
- Emmerdale heartache as Rishi Sharma loses Priya and Manpreet in heartbreaking scenes?
- Emmerdale star Rebecca Sarker reveals Manpreet’s reaction to catching out Meena