In tonight’s episode of Emmerdale, Liam Cavanagh (Jonny McPherson) stopped Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) from creating a bogus prescription.
Meena recently deceived Billy (Jay Konztle) into believing she was pregnant with his child in order to avoid losing him.
Meena informed Billy that she had lost their child after the Woolpack explosion.
Meena’s miscarriage was resurrected tonight.
Meena was interrupted by Liam, who demanded to know what was going on because she needed medication for a kidnapped Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker).
Meena told him she had lost her child and needed medication to cope, clearly knowing of what Liam and Leyla (Roxy Shahidi) had recently gone through.
Meena pressed all of the right buttons, making Liam feel terrible for her.
Liam informed her, ‘You should’ve come to me.’
With a feeling of regret, Liam corrected Meena, saying, “Sorry, that was a dumb thing to say, of course, you couldn’t come to me.”
Meena answered, ‘Not after what happened.’
‘For which I apologize profusely. That night, I acted in a horrible manner.’
Liam is alluding to the Christmas party at the surgery.
Meena prepared to sexually abuse Liam after bringing him back to her bedroom when he was inebriated.
Because Liam couldn’t recall what happened the next morning, he had no choice but to trust Meena when she told him he had come onto her.
Meena grinned as Liam prescribed her 3 weeks of diazepam after the manipulation was completed.
Will Liam ever remember the events of that night?
- Emmerdale fans horrified as deranged Meena tells captive sister Manpreet she has seven days to live as she drugs her
- Emmerdale spoilers: Clue confirms who takes down Meena?
- Emmerdale star Anna Nightingale reveals special meaning behind baby daughter’s name
- Emmerdale star Charley Webb hosts party with co-stars
- Emmerdale’s Amy Walsh was engaged to actor but had heart broken in agonising split
- Charley Webb and Matthew Wolfenden reunite with Emmerdale co-stars amid backstage ‘row’