In tonight’s holiday episode of Emmerdale, Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) and Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) have been left for dead after the Woolpack explosion.
Manpreet’s concerns about sister Meena have been building this week.
Manpreet struggled to accept her sister, Carol, was responsible for Nadine’s killing after meeting her.
Meena attempted to report Dawn (Olivia Bromley) to social services tonight, but was intercepted by Manpreet, who was out to ruin her.
The shocks continued coming as Manpreet subsequently saw Meena attempting to put heroin outside Dawn’s, horrified at her sister.
Meanwhile, Al (Michael Wildman) had rigged up electrical appliances in the backroom of the tavern, intending to set it on fire, unbeknownst to them both.
The timer started ticking as soon as a utensil was placed in the microwave.
Outside, Manpreet persisted in interrogating Meena about her peculiar behavior and whether she actually did murder Nadine.
Meena approached Manpreet with a bottle smashed in her hand, apparently intending to attack her with it.
Her plot was foiled, however, when the Woolpack caught fire and exploded, scattering the sisters.
Meena and Manpreet are currently laying on the Woolpack rubble’s floor – but are they both dead?
How serious are their injuries going to be?
And, assuming they both live, how much will this impact Meena’s plan?
- Emmerdale twist as Manpreet Sharma framed for Woolpack explosion and murder?
- Emmerdale spoilers: New video sees Vinny make huge breakthrough in quest to save Liv
- Emmerdale spoilers: New video reveals Vanessa’s explosive return as she confronts Charity
- Emmerdale spoilers: Paige Sandhu and Rebecca Sarker reveal if Meena will kill Manpreet
- Emmerdale spoilers: Meena caught out in huge lie about dead Nadine
- Inside Emmerdale’s Dominic Brunt’s rustic cottage house with wife Joanne and kids away from Paddy Kirk role
- Emmerdale spoilers: Charity Dingle rocked as Vanessa Woodfield makes a decision