In Emmerdale, Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) has caught Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) out.
Meena told Manpreet about Nadine Butler, a friend she had before relocating to the hamlet, last night.
Meena told Manpreet that Nadine had committed suicide, but viewers know that Meena was the one who killed her.
Manpreet bravely met up with Carol — Nadine’s sister – tonight after making first contact with her to gain some answers.
Manpreet was immediately uneasy when she learned that Meena had informed the Butlers that her family had died in a horrible vehicle accident.
Manpreet sat down with Carol and asked her about Nadine and her death, and was taken aback when Carol replied she believes Meena killed her.
Carol described how Meena befriended Nadine and dramatically transformed her life by influencing and controlling her.
Manpreet was taken aback since she didn’t think her sister was capable of murder.
Manpreet returned to the village after being advised she needed to flee, and she ran into Meena.
Meena was duped by Manpreet, who seemed to be interested in learning more about Nadine’s family.
Meena told her sister that Nadine had no family, that they were all “nutjobs,” and that she didn’t have the deep sisterly bond that they shared.
Meena smiled and walked away, completely unaware of what Manpreet was doing.
When will Manpreet begin to suspect Meena of being a murderer?
How much danger would Manpreet be in if she tells Meena about her meeting with Carol?
- Inside Emmerdale’s Dominic Brunt’s rustic cottage house with wife Joanne and kids away from Paddy Kirk role
- Emmerdale spoilers: Charity Dingle rocked as Vanessa Woodfield makes a decision
- Emmerdale Alex Moss star Kurtis Stacey now – hunky snaps, quiz show fame, and new career
- Emmerdale’s Kelvin Fletcher unrecognizable in throwback clip posted by soap from 22 years ago
- Emmerdale reveals more about Meena Jutla’s first murder victim
- Emmerdale addresses Charley Webb’s future as Debbie Dingle
- Emmerdale’s Liam Cavanagh to lose job in Meena Jutla blackmail plot?