With sisters like these, what’s not to enjoy?
In Emmerdale, Manpreet Sharma’s (Rebecca Sarker) attempt to outwit assassin Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) by feigning memory loss has failed.
And Meena promises a frightening and deadly surprise,’ which might spell the end for her.
Meena was always one step ahead of Manpreet, making sure she was discharged into her care.
Manpreet had been lying about not remembering anything Meena had done or said, but Meena had been testing her at every opportunity.
Meena put Manpreet to bed at home, but it couldn’t have been more uncomfortable because she informed her she wasn’t going anywhere.
Manpreet accepted Meena’s medicines but feigned not to swallow them.
Meena, on the other hand, pretended to go for a walk with the dog. Oh, the escapades these two must have had as children.
Manpreet staggered across the room, grabbing her phone, but Meena stormed in, infuriated, and told Manpreet she had fallen into her trap.
Meena was drugged and passed unconscious after she was injected with a syringe.
She threatened her with another major surprise on the way…
By Meena’s standards, this must be nothing short of heinous, especially since she has already attempted to murder Manpreet twice…
- Emmerdale double murder as Meena Jutla takes down two more villagers?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Vinny dies as Meena’s next victim is confirmed?
- Emmerdale SPOILER: Michelle Hardwick is set to make a shock return to Emmerdale as Vanessa Woodfield after nearly two years away from soap
- ‘Won’t leave me alone!’ Emmerdale star Lucy Pargeter calls for help over unsolicited texts
- Emmerdale spoilers: Meena Jutla fakes a miscarriage of a baby
- Emmerdale confirms big Manpreet Sharma twist after explosion with Meena
- Emmerdale star Paige Sandhu reveals which character she’d be scared to kill off