In scary Emmerdale scenes next year, Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) will kidnap Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker).
The deranged assassin, who has so far taken four victims, is hellbent on keeping her deadly secrets hidden, so she goes about killing another life in the scenes ahead.
This time, though, the target is none other than her own sister Manpreet, so it’s a lot closer to home for her.
Manpreet is currently at odds with Meena, as fans are aware, after the latter meddled in her love life, sabotaging any chance she had of reuniting with soulmate Charles Anderson (Kevin Mathurin).
When the GP learns that Meena’s sibling is claiming to be pregnant with Billy Fletcher’s (Jay Kontzle) child, she has grounds to believe she is more dangerous than she first assumed.
Manpreet believes she is lying, and she subsequently has a talk with Carol, who is the sister of one of Meena’s victims, Nadine.
Carol accuses Meena of murdering Nadine, shocking Manpreet.
Tensions are expected to grow during the holiday season, with Manpreet making a lot of significant findings. Meena makes an attempt on her own sister’s life, determined to keep the truth about her murders hidden.
Manpreet’s attempts to halt Meena’s terrifying behavior backfire spectacularly, as Meena kidnaps her and holds her captive in horrifying sequences.
- Emmerdale spoilers: Cain leaves Ellis to die in horror scenes
- Emmerdale confirms Nate Robinson will be caught out for cheating secret
- Emmerdale’s Ellis Chapman to be left for dead after Cain Dingle revenge plan
- Emmerdale star Eden Taylor-Draper reveals more on a life-or-death story for Belle Dingle
- Emmerdale spoilers tonight: What’s happening on Tuesday, December 21 2021
- Emmerdale hints Nate Robinson will be caught out over cheating secret
- Emmerdale spoilers: Christmas trailer reveals Meena caught and fire death tragedy