Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) of Emmerdale is hoping that her sister Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker) will die in hospital so that she won’t have to murder her.
Meena and Manpreet were left for dead (Merry Christmas?!) after Al set the Woolpack on fire in last night’s festive episode of the ITV soap.
Meena and Manpreet were thrown into the air as the flames engulfed the tavern.
The repercussions began tonight, and the sisters were admitted to the hospital.
Manpreet was still struggling for her life, while Meena had a few minor scratches and bruises.
According to Meena, Manpreet was in a ‘touch and go’ position because he was unconscious and surrounded by machines.
Meena deceived Charles (Kevin Mathurin) and Rishi (Bhasker Patel) into believing Manpreet was about to die and that they should prepare themselves.
Meena spoke to Manpreet on her own, pleading with her to leave gracefully so she wouldn’t have to complicate matters.
Manpreet had intended to reveal Meena’s secrets after learning them, but now that she’s asleep, what will happen?
Will Meena assassinate her sister in order to quiet her?
Will Manpreet be able to defeat evil Meena if he survives?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Al threatens to kill young Kyle in shock scenes
- Emmerdale reveals aftermath of Meena and Manpreet cliffhanger
- Emmerdale spoilers: Meena and Manpreet both dead after Woolpack explosion?
- Emmerdale twist as Manpreet Sharma framed for Woolpack explosion and murder?
- Emmerdale spoilers: New video sees Vinny make huge breakthrough in quest to save Liv
- Emmerdale spoilers: New video reveals Vanessa’s explosive return as she confronts Charity