Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) has no conscience, which the Emmerdale public does not doubt.
However, her behaviors continue to astound us as she deteriorates. And she casually informed her injured sister Manpreet Sharma (Rebecca Sarker) that she had miscarried her baby tonight.
Yes, the one she made up, to begin with.
The siblings were caught up in the Woolpack explosion following a violent fight in which Manpreet accused Meena of being a murderer.
Meena has been buzzing around like a nervous fly since Manpreet was transported to the hospital, and when she had the chance tonight, she tried to kill Manpreet by inserting liquid into her drip.
Manpreet, on the other hand, appeared and swiftly informed Meena that she had no recall of what had occurred.
She was taken aback by the explosion and inquired about Meena’s baby.
Meena had evidently forgotten about her medical pretense and confessed she had misplaced the child in a casual remark that may have been about the weather.
She was a lot more passionate about how Billy Fletcher (Jay Kontzle) had been so concerned about her since the ‘tragic’.
But Manpreet knows more about her than she realizes – will she tell Billy about the phony baby?
- Emmerdale confirms big Manpreet Sharma twist after explosion with Meena
- Emmerdale star Paige Sandhu reveals which character she’d be scared to kill off
- Emmerdale exit for Tracy Metcalfe after Nate turns back on daughter Frankie?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Tracy hurt as she discovers Vanessa’s lie
- Emmerdale spoilers: Cain’s rage in violent rampage
- Emmerdale stalwart Paddy Kirk to murder Al Chapman in heartbreaking death twist?