Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) viciously murdered adolescent Leanna Cavanagh in Emmerdale what seems like an age ago – presumably because she has killed several more people since then and shows no signs of stopping.
The psychopathic villager relishes the hunt and the fatal stroke, and he feels no remorse for his atrocities.
Her fondness for stealing souvenirs from her victims, however, maybe her undoing, as Noah Tate (Jack Downham) appears to be on the verge of discovering Leanna’s jewelry.
Will he notice it and confront Meena about it? Will she retaliate by claiming another victim as the holiday’s approach?
Noah interrupts Meena as he notices Leanna’s ring on the floor. He steals it later and gives it to Chloe as an early Christmas present.
This isn’t the last we’ll hear of this ring – because Meena can be ruthless when she’s on the verge of being discovered.
In that vein, Noah isn’t the only one on the verge of discovering Meena’s darkest secrets.
Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker), Meena’s sister, meets up with an old friend of Meena’s, who claims that she believes Meena’s best friend Nadine was murdered by her.
Manpreet dismisses this at first, but she soon faces her scary sibling.
And when Meena realizes that suspicions are at an all-time high, she plans to assassinate Manpreet. Is she going to go through with it?
- Emmerdale heartache as Rishi Sharma loses Priya and Manpreet in heartbreaking scenes?
- Emmerdale star Rebecca Sarker reveals Manpreet’s reaction to catching out Meena
- Emmerdale pregnancy as Kerry Wyatt discovers she’s expecting Al Chapman’s baby?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Murder shocker, Meena caught, Kim’s pain
- Emmerdale twist as Meena Jutla murders sister Manpreet after secret is exposed?
- Emmerdale star Fiona Wade discusses possible romantic future for Priya and Ellis