In another effort to kill Dawn Taylor (Olivia Bromley) in Emmerdale, Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) has made contact with a drug dealer.
Last night, history was repeated when Billy (Jay Kontzle) told Meena that he didn’t want to be with her since he preferred Dawn.
Meena became enraged and informed Billy that if he left her, he’d be abandoning their unborn child.
Dawn and Billy were eager to be together tonight, and Billy told her that Meena’s pregnancy would not affect their relationship.
After discovering Meena’s pregnancy through Billy and Dawn, Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker) became dubious, doubting whether she was speaking the truth.
Meena decided to act after learning that Dawn had told Manpreet her news.
Meena told her pal over the phone that she needed to get her hands on some heroin.
How far will Meena go to get the pills for Dawn, knowing that she’s clearly planning on doing so?
Will she use the pills on Dawn in the hopes of breaking up with Billy?
Or could she self-medicate Dawn, deceiving Billy into believing she’s relapsed?
- Emmerdale star Michelle Hardwick reveals all on Vanessa’s return storyline
- Emmerdale’s Billy Fletcher and Dawn Taylor to face opposition over engagement news
- Emmerdale Christmas Day spoilers revealed as Al Chapman makes a desperate plan
- Emmerdale scandal as Liam Cavanagh and Wendy embark on affair?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Meena holds Manpreet hostage and plots to kill her in dark new story