In Emmerdale, Rishi Sharma (Bhasker Patel) has decided to report Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker) missing.
Meena (Paige Sandhu) is now holding Manpreet hostage, although village inhabitants assume she is on vacation in Ibiza.
Meena started dosing Manpreet with diazepam last night, believing that if she did it enough, she’d only be able to make it through the remainder of the week.
Manpreet’s ordeal did not end tonight.
Manpreet tried to fight back by refusing to drink the drugged liquid, but she couldn’t stand a chance against Meena, who injected the liquid into her with a syringe instead.
Meena was caught off guard when Manpreet’s phone rang, and she had no idea how to tell Ayesha that her mother was well without having Manpreet scream for help in the background.
Meanwhile, Jai (Chris Bisson) and Rishi were worried about Manpreet, unaware that she had missed calls and had gone ‘off the radar,’ which was unusual for her.
Rishi became increasingly concerned and decided to contact the police and declare Manpreet missing.
What would it imply for Meena if a probe is launched?
Is this an indication that Manpreet will be discovered soon?
- The real life soap couples who had children together from Coronation Street to Emmerdale
- Emmerdale’s Priya Kotecha to face an upsetting return to work
- 6 Emmerdale spoilers for next week: Meena plots to kill Manpreet and Vinny and will Tracy leave?
- Emmerdale heartbreak as Billy Fletcher begins steamy affair with Leyla Harding?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Meena accuses Liam of sex move amid miscarriage drugs plot
- Emmerdale fans horrified as deranged Meena tells captive sister Manpreet she has seven days to live as she drugs her
- Emmerdale spoilers: Clue confirms who takes down Meena?
- Emmerdale star Anna Nightingale reveals special meaning behind baby daughter’s name