In Emmerdale, Vinny Dingle (Bradley Johnson) is on a mission to free Liv Flaherty (Isobel Steele), who is presently imprisoned for a crime she did not commit.
Liv did not murder Ben Tucker (Simon Lennon), who was viciously murdered at HOP a few weeks ago, according to the young youngster.
As fans know, Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) was the one who killed Ben, as she sought to hide her tracks when he discovered video evidence that she attempted to murder Victoria Barton (Isabel Hodgins).
Liv, on the other hand, was present at Hawksford on the day of the murder, and the authorities believe she is to blame because she was inebriated.
Vinny, on the other hand, is hell-bent on proving the opposite, having initiated his own investigation into the incident, and next week, he makes a revelation that could change everything.
Billy Fletcher (Jay Kontzle) discloses to Vinny that Ben called him hours before his death with allegations of serious video footage from the survival event, as shown in the above clip from Tuesday’s (December 28) episode of the ITV serial drama.
‘So he was killed before he could show you anything tangible,’ Vinny said. Murdered!
‘What if he discovered something that needed to be kept hidden?’
Vinny has no idea if he’s barking up the wrong tree, but will his goal lead him to Meena’s fatal path?
Will Liv’s freedom be secured as a result of his investigation?
- Emmerdale spoilers: New video reveals Vanessa’s explosive return as she confronts Charity
- Emmerdale spoilers: Paige Sandhu and Rebecca Sarker reveal if Meena will kill Manpreet
- Emmerdale spoilers: Meena caught out in huge lie about dead Nadine
- Inside Emmerdale’s Dominic Brunt’s rustic cottage house with wife Joanne and kids away from Paddy Kirk role
- Emmerdale spoilers: Charity Dingle rocked as Vanessa Woodfield makes a decision
- Emmerdale Alex Moss star Kurtis Stacey now – hunky snaps, quiz show fame, and new career
- Emmerdale’s Kelvin Fletcher unrecognizable in throwback clip posted by soap from 22 years ago