Ryan Stocks (James Moore) has had a difficult week so far in Emmerdale.
Ryan received the heartbreaking news that Irene, his adoptive mother, had died on Monday.
He tried to call Charity (Emma Atkins) to inform her of the news, but she was too preoccupied with Vanessa (Michelle Hardwick) to return his calls.
As a result, Ryan turned to Mack (Lawrence Robb), who was incredibly supportive and drove Ryan to see his brother.
Charity was furious when she learned of the death and accused Mack of concealing it out of jealousy for her and Vanessa.
Ryan’s rage at Charity reached a new peak tonight, when he decided to block her phone number.
Ryan thanked Mack for his help and told him about a letter he’d received recently.
Irene explained in the letter that she had given her children access to the house’s legal documents, life insurance, and a password list.
Mack was taken aback, remarking that Irene is the ‘world’s most organized person.’
Ryan has now been given money, but how will he spend it?
Could he use it to purchase the pub, which is set to be auctioned off?
Is it possible that Ryan will take over as the new owner?
- Emmerdale twist as unlikely Dingle takes over The Woolpack?
- Emmerdale spoilers: Mack dumps Charity after Ryan death trauma?
- Emmerdale exit as Vinny Dingle’s sent to prison in Meena plot twist?
- Emmerdale tragedy as Mackenzie Boyd’s killer secret exposed?
- Emmerdale to reveal The Woolpack’s new owners after tense auction