In Emmerdale, Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu) has plotted Vinny Dingle’s (Bradley Johnson) death.
Vinny put himself in grave peril last week when he chose to follow Meena as she drove down a remote road.
Vinny approached a rundown barn, suspicious that she was implicated in Ben’s killing, and discovered a sickly Manpreet (Rebecca Sarker).
Vinny was horrified, but he was unable to save Manpreet after being struck in the head by Meena.
Vinny tried to figure out what was going on tonight, imprisoned in the barn.
Manpreet, barely able to keep her eyes open, told Vinny that her sister was to blame for the deaths of Nadine, Leanna, Andrea, and Ben.
Meanwhile, Mandy (Lisa Riley) was painting Meena’s nails, and she was worried because she hadn’t heard from Vinny in a while.
Meena stole Vinny’s phone and pretended to be him when she sent a text to Mandy.
Mandy saw Meena out, entirely unconscious of the reality, while her kid was at a friend’s house.
Meena returned to the barn and wheeled in an IV set up.
Meena told Vinny that there was alcohol in the IV bag, and that he’d be found in Sam’s (James Hooton) crushed van the next day after a “tragic accident.”
Will Meena murder Vinny or can he buy himself some time?
Who will save Vinny and Manpreet now that the villagers are persuaded they are somewhere else?
- Emmerdale veteran Mandy Dingle discovers Meena’s killer secret with huge evidence clue?
- Emmerdale star reveals Liam’s genuine concern for Meena after miscarriage lie
- Former Casualty star Chelsea Halfpenny speaks out on real-life romance with Emmerdale actor
- Kelvin Fletcher shares ‘honest’ struggles of swapping Emmerdale for farming in new show
- Emmerdale star Anna Nightingale loves reading fan theories over Andrea being alive
- Emmerdale’s Chelsea Halfpenny set to marry childhood crush 16 years after they met
- Emmerdale spoilers tonight: What’s happening on Monday, January 10 2022