Anna Nightingale, who plays Andrea Tate in Emmerdale, has admitted that she enjoys reading fan speculations about her character’s survival.
Anna was last seen in Emmerdale in October, when she went on maternity leave.
After witnessing Meena’s attempt to drown Vic, Andrea’s character died in a fight in the burning maze.
Some Emmerdale fans believe Andrea is still alive because her final scenes showed her on the verge of death.
Anna, on the other hand, is a big fan of this theory.
‘I don’t go hunting for them [fan theories], but I appreciate them when they are offered to me.’ [Andrea still being alive] sounds like something out of a movie. It would be fantastic… It’s only a chapter at the moment, but you never know, so never say never,’ Anna told OK! Magazine.
‘I’d want to envision her in some sort of witness protection facility, calculating how she’ll get back not only for Kim but also for Meena.’ That’s a world I’d like to live in. That sounds fantastic.’
Anna and her fiancé Daren Dixon recently welcomed their second child, Ava Noelle.
Autumn, Anna’s first child, is four years old.
- Emmerdale’s Chelsea Halfpenny set to marry childhood crush 16 years after they met
- Emmerdale spoilers tonight: What’s happening on Monday, January 10 2022
- Emmerdale’s Manpreet and Vinny make escape plan in Meena plot
- Vera fans distracted by Emmerdale star’s surprise appearance: ‘Miss her’
- Emmerdale plot hole as Vinny tracks down Meena ‘How stupid do these writers think we are?’
- Emmerdale star Anna Nightingale addresses big fan theory over Andrea in Meena plot
- Emmerdale sets up Meena’s double murder plan as she outsmarts Vinny