Anna Nightingale, who stars in Emmerdale, has revealed the name of her newborn girl, who was born two weeks ago.
Anna, who portrayed Andrea Tate in ITV’s Andrea Tate, announced the good news on Instagram yesterday (December 13), showing off her newborn’s tiny hands.
On December 1, the actress and her fiancé Daren Dixon welcomed their second child.
Alongside the sweet post, Anna wrote: “The wait is finally over, hello bubba. Just in time for Christmas our little pudding has arrived safe and well.”
“The four of us are home and in our lovely bubble of sleepless nights and countless embraces,” she said, welcoming newborn Ava Nolle to the Nightingale-Dixon family.
Anna told OK! magazine shortly after announcing her pregnancy earlier this year that the news of a new baby was “perfect timing.”
“After everything we’ve been through over the past year with the pandemic, it just sort of feels like divine timing to be pregnant,” she said. “I’m honestly just super grateful and it feels like the best time for us as a family.”
Anna talked up about the practicality of filming while pregnant before her death as Andrea Tate at the hands of diabolical serial killer Meena Jutla in October.
“It’s not going to be part of my character’s journey, so we have to hide [my bump],” she explained. “Some days you can really see it and some days you can’t. So there’s been a lot of me sitting at tables or carrying a well placed bag or clipboard!”
- Emmerdale spoilers: Lydia suspects a sex secret between Will and Bernice
- Emmerdale heartache as beloved couple torn apart by Liv Flaherty?
- Emmerdale star Anthony Quinlan lands new role – after beating co-star Mike Parr in audition
- Anna Nightingale gives birth! Emmerdale star welcomes baby daughter Ava Noëlle
- Emmerdale spoilers: Will horrified as he discovers Malone’s body has been dug up