Chas Dingle’s husband Paddy confronts her over her treatment of Liv Flaherty in Emmerdale tonight (December 13), giving her pause for thought.
Chas (Lucy Pargeter) just decided to cut all links with Liv, who was wrongfully accused of Ben Tucker’s murder. Meena Jutla (Paige Sandhu), a serial killer, was responsible for the crime but escaped detection.
Chas was enraged and resentful, blaming Liv (Isobel Steele) and her alleged crime for Aaron’s disappearance.
Chas urged Liv not to disturb the Dingles anymore and made it obvious that she was on her own in an abrasive outburst.
However, Paddy (Dominic Brunt) suggests the notion that Liv is innocent in Monday’s episode.
Paddy thinks Chas gave up on Liv too soon, and he imagines how terrible it would be if everyone had incorrectly doubted her.
Chas decides to pay another visit to Liv in prison.
Liv recounts how memories from the night of Ben’s death are flooding back to her, all pointing to the likelihood that she is innocent.
Liv asks Chas for help in proving this, but after everything that has transpired, would she be willing to help?
Liv’s on-again, off-again lover Vinny Dingle (Bradley Johnson) has already promised to do everything he can to prove her innocence to Emmerdale viewers.
When Liv and Ben parted ways at Hawksford Outdoor Pursuits, she remembers Ben being alive. She also remembers stumbling home afterward and running into Lydia Dingle (Karen Blick) on the way. Can she, however, prove her version of events?
- 10 soap spoilers this week: Coronation Street lie exposed, Emmerdale child vanishing, EastEnders exit, Hollyoaks murder
- Will Danny Miller return to Emmerdale after I’m A Celeb 2021?
- Home and Away star Nicholas Cartwright teases “massive year” ahead for Cash Newman
- Anna Nightingale gives birth! Emmerdale star welcomes baby daughter Ava Noëlle
- Emmerdale spoilers: Will horrified as he discovers Malone’s body has been dug up