This year, the Hemsworths are skipping Byron Bay in favor of a white Christmas in Europe.
Chris Hemsworth also took to Instagram on Sunday to post footage of his family enjoying a good time on a snowy mountain.
In one scene, the 38-year-old Marvel actor can be seen pointing out a distant object before pushing his 45-year-old wife Elsa Pataky into the snow.
As she fell to the ground, the Spanish actress squealed and giggled, and Chris volunteered to assist her to get back on her feet.
Chris is then spotted laughing madly and tries to flee.
Elsa then tries to entice Chris back by throwing snowballs at him, but he urges her to ‘calm down,’ as it’s just a friendly joke.
Chris wore a green khaki puffer jacket to keep warm, while Elsa wore a navy blue puffer jacket to be stylish.
The Thor actor can be heard giggling in another video published on his Instagram as he sends one of his youngsters flying into the snow.
He says to the camera, ‘Christmas with the kids,’ before his younger brother Liam decides to give him a taste of his own medicine.
“Dad, this year for Christmas, I want to fly.”
‘You’re welcome son,’ he joked in the caption.
In recent weeks, the Hemsworths have been in Europe as Chris prepares to film Extraction 2 in Prague.
The European filming will go through March, according to the schedule.
- Nova FM host Kate Ritchie is called out for her unusual holiday habit as she discusses the secret ‘signs’ swingers use to attract each other
- H&A star Tammin Sursok reveals why she ‘doesn’t feel any less Australian’ despite speaking with an American accent
- EXCLUSIVE: Stephen Peacocke reveals just how far he’s come since his days as Brax on Home And Away
- Inside former Home and Away star Johnny Ruffo’s ‘beautiful’ Christmas with girlfriend Tahnee Sims: ‘Making mems’
- Age is just a number, baby! Home and Away star Lincoln Lewis pays tribute to girlfriend Pandora Bonsor
- 14 huge Home and Away spoilers for next week