Charlotte Best, who starred in the TV show Home and Away, appeared to have a difficult argument with her boyfriend Adam Beaupeurt last week outside the Sydney Opera House.
On Wednesday evening, the 27-year-old actress was at the AACTA Awards when she received a call to meet her partner outside.
Charlotte appears agitated in photos obtained by the Daily Mail Australia, and she makes dramatic hand motions.
Charlotte was spotted pacing up and down while waiting for her boyfriend to arrive, and she appeared obviously distraught during the brawl, according to a bystander.
While it’s unclear what they were talking about, she put her hand on her boyfriend’s chest and repeatedly pulled on his shirt before persuading him to return inside.
Without the Bondi-based eyewear designer by her side, the Puberty Blues actress walked the red carpet at the renowned awards ceremony.
Nonetheless, the couple appears to have sorted out their differences, as Adam later posted a fawning comment about Charlotte’s red carpet outfit on Instagram.
‘Who’s a lucky boy,’ he wrote below the post on Thursday afternoon.
The couple have been dating since March this year.
Adam made his reality TV debut earlier this year as ‘bridezilla’ Jaimie Gardner’s man of honor on Married At First Sight.
He later said it was a ‘privilege’ to be involved in the ceremony.
After meeting in a Melbourne nightclub wait more than 12 years ago, the two became friends.
- Sam Frost reveals she’s written a ‘raw, honest and real’ book about mental health
- Isla Fisher wants to make Home and Away return – 20 years after leaving the soap
- H&A star Orpheus Pledger says he’s ‘feeling good’ as he flexes his muscles in a shirtless gym selfie
- Home and Away’s real-life couple share challenges of romantic scenes
- Aussie acting exports return home for a new Prime Video comedy series