Johnny Ruffo frequently expresses his gratitude to his partner Tahnee Sims for her unwavering support while he fights brain cancer for the second time.
And on Thursday, the actor got into the holiday mood by posing with his fiancée in festive pyjamas.
Tahnee captioned the beautiful photo, ‘Matching pj’s are always a good idea.’
Johnny, 33, and Tahnee were beaming from ear to ear in the photo.
As they modeled the holiday nightwear embellished with gingerbread guys, the happy pair looked every bit the happy couple.
Johnny previously told Now To Affection that he doesn’t think he would still be here if it weren’t for his girlfriend’s unwavering love.
‘I might not be here if it weren’t for her,’ he remarked in November.
‘She was the one who forced me to get in the car [to go to the hospital] when the headaches started.
‘She’s also motivating me to try new things.’ He continued, ‘She keeps me active by encouraging me to go for runs and swims.’
In 2015, Johnny and Tahnee met in a dance studio and have been together ever since.
In an interview with WHO magazine, the X-factor contestant even thanked Tahnee with’saving’ his life.
On November 24, Johnny stated that he was once again battling brain cancer.
‘It is with a sad heart that I have to let you know that after an unexpected week of seizures and painful headaches, I now have another enormous struggle ahead of me as my brain cancer has returned,’ he posted on Instagram.
Johnny was diagnosed with the condition for the first time in 2017 after visiting the hospital with severe migraines.
He had a 7cm brain tumor surgically removed in August of that year, followed by chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Pia Whitesell shows off her incredible figure in a tiny two piece swimsuit in Mexico
- Former Home and Away will be seeking bail over alleged hammer attack
- why Australian actor Bojana Novakovic refused to do acting on Home And Away
- Isla Fisher reveals the VERY surprising feature she didn’t always love about herself
- Former H&A star Kate Ritchie shows off her fresh new hairstyle
- Home and Away star Ethan Browne reveals the emotional real-life challenge of working on the show
- EXCLUSIVE: Do Bec and Lleyton Hewitt’s son Cruz have a million-dollar future as a tennis champion?