Tane Parata, who starred in Home and Away, will reprise his role as Felicity Newman in the UK next week.
As Tane (Ethan Browne) prepares for a difficult time with his older brother Ari, he realizes that he needs Felicity’s help.
Tane decided it was time for the Parata family to band together after Ari (Rob Kipa-Williams) made a false confession over Matthew Montgomery’s murder.
Tane ended his relationship with Felicity (Jacqui Purvis) and told his nephew Nikau to do the same with Bella Nixon.
Tane thought he was doing the right thing at the time because the Paratas didn’t want anyone to find out that Mia (Anna Samson) and Chloe Anderson (Sam Barrett) were the ones who killed Matthew.
Tane changes his mind after returning from a spiritual trip with Nikau in next week’s episodes on Channel 5. (Kawakawa Fox-Reo).
Tane admits that instead of pushing loved ones away, it may be time to start accepting their help.
He gives Nikau his permission to resume his relationship with Bella (Courtney Miller), then focuses on making amends with Felicity.
Tane catches Felicity off guard at the caravan park, and the two have a steamy reunion in Felicity’s van.
Felicity is relieved to find Tane hasn’t run away overnight when they wake up in each other’s arms the next morning.
Tane confides in Felicity about the burden of responsibility he’s carrying when it comes to keeping the family together.
Felicity assures Tane that she believes in him, giving him the confidence boost he requires.
- Home and Away’s Ziggy and Justin go head-to-head while Roo grapples with losing her mother
- Home and Away spoilers: Has Logan chosen Neve after checking into a motel with her?
- Home and Away star Dan Ewing reveals he’s expecting his first child
- Home and Away spoilers: Mia discovers Chloe’s horrifying torment after the heartbreaking discovery
- Home and Away Spoilers – Logan leaves Mac as her ultimatum backfires