Emmerdale fans are all saying the same thing after Charity Dingle gave Chas a surprisingly wise pep talk on ITV’s Emmerdale.
Charity (Emma Atkins) gave Chas (Lucy Pargeter) some advice in tonight’s (January 19) episode as the Woolpack landlady considered whether or not to sell up.
Charity’s wise words wowed ITV viewers, prompting speculation about a surprising career change for the character.
Emmerdale fans took to Twitter to express their opinions.
William wrote on Twitter: “A helpline should be established by charity! Emmerdale is a fictional town in the United Kingdom.”
“Charity really out here with the good advice lately #Emmerdale,” wrote Twitter user delucaevans, praising her advice.
Emmerdale devotee “Since when was Charity so wise #Emmerdale?” Ryan wondered.
Faizal added: “@Emmerdale I always love Chas/Charity scenes! Charity gave Chas her best pep talk. @LucyParge and @pratkinspics work so amazingly together as always.”
Grianne said: “I resented you for throwing me out the pub but ay least I got something out of it. You can still change your mind, don’t sign. You came to this village dressed as a Nun & ended up running your own pub. You will move on, you have to” Exactly Charity #Emmerdale”
And Le-Le tweeted: “Go on Charity!! Talking sense! Wisdom and banter”
Emmerdale airs on ITV and ITV Hub weekdays at 7 p.m.
Our Birmingham News Email Updates will keep you up to date on the latest news from your Birmingham or West Midlands street or neighborhood.
- Emmerdale icon Manpreet Sharma killed off-screen as Meena gets revenge in exit twist?
- Emmerdale error as Vinny Dingle rushes to see Liv Flaherty after horror attack
- Emmerdale arrest for Cain Dingle as he’s framed for Meena Jutla’s death?
- Huge Emmerdale spoilers for next week (24 to 28)
- Emmerdale’s explosive 50th anniversary will see a baby born – and they will be conceived THIS week…
- Emmerdale double exit for village icons Chas Dingle and Paddy Kirk after devastating loss?