On Sunday, Kate Ritchie appeared to be having a fantastic time with her companions in Sydney’s Coogee.
The Nova radio anchor, 43, hid her slim form in a $229 Blanca yellow and pink shirt dress, which she paired with Golden Goose sneakers that cost roughly $600. (AUD).
Kate accessorized the stylish style with drop earrings, a statement watch, and a bamboo clutch. Kate came to popularity as a child star on Channel Seven serial Home and Away.
Kate looked stunning as she brushed her brunette locks into a neat ponytail and flaunted a golden tan.
Her look was ultra-glam, with accentuated brows, a slight smoky eye, a touch of blush on her cheeks, and a slick of pink on her pout.
As she exited a rented automobile with her gaggle of gal buddies, the mother of one beams.
Kate is rumored to be returning to Summer Bay, according to the sighting.
According to a story from last month, the star’s return to Home and Away is expected to happen next year.
After being seen having lunch with her old co-star Ray Meagher in Sydney recently, the actress-turned-radio host rekindled talk that she would be revisiting her role as Sally Fletcher.
Kate has been requested to make a cameo appearance on the long-running serial sometime next year, according to New Idea.
Kate has previously stunned fans by revealing that she would like to return to acting in the future.
‘I’ll be extremely delighted the day I step back onto a film set,’ she told TV Week.
‘One day, I hope to be a part of another ensemble.’ It all boils down to selecting the proper role for you. ‘Don’t worry, I’m still looking for you.’
Kate expressed her longing for Home and Away, implying that she would reprise her role as Sally Fletcher, which earned her a household figure in both Australia and the United Kingdom.
‘Home and Away will always be a part of my heart,’ she exclaimed.
‘Even today, with some distance between us and the opportunity to develop into my own person without the safety net of Sally, I still pine for those days.’
Kate started her acting career as a kid, landing the role of Sally when she was eight years old.
She left the show in 2008, but returned for a cameo in the series’ 25th anniversary special in 2013.
Kate is presently the host of the Nova FM radio show Kate, Tim, and Marty and the author of two children’s books.
Stuart Webb, her ex-husband, and she have a seven-year-old daughter named Mae.
- EXCLUSIVE: Nic Cartwright and Jacqui Purvis reflect on their first year as Home and Away newcomers: “It has been non-stop and super challenging”
- Home and Away co-stars Patrick O’Connor and Sophie Dillman reveal the challenges of having both an on and off-screen romance
- EXCLUSIVE: Home and Away sweethearts Sophie Dillman and Patrick O’Connor reveal how playing an on-screen couple has its challenges
- EXCLUSIVE: Home and Away veterans Ada Nicodemou and James Stewart reveal their Christmas plans and the sweet way they bond on set
- Isla Fisher teases a return to Home and Away – more than 20 years after she left the series