She and her family are currently on a sun-drenched vacation in Cabo, Mexico, with her multimillionaire Hollywood agent husband Patrick.
On Wednesday, Pia Whitesell stepped down to a small bikini to soak up the sun.
In her black bikini top and ribbed lilac bottoms, the former Home and Away star looked stunning.
She wore a pair of sunglasses and had her long dark locks out and over her shoulders.
Pia also tweeted a photo of the beautiful pool at the hotel where she’s staying, which overlooks the beach.
She used the same colors as the Mexican flag in her caption: red, white, and green love heart emojis.
Pia and Patrick are also vacationing in Cabo with her mother Angelica, brother Jesus, and sister-in-law Stephanie Loyola.
Pia moved from Sydney to Los Angeles earlier this year to be with her Hollywood agent husband Patrick Whitesell.
Pia, who starred as Kat Chapman, a police woman in the Australian soap drama Home and Away from 2015 to 2018, married Patrick in May.
On November 28 of last year, she announced her engagement to Patrick, the executive head of the Endeavor Talent Agency.
Her magnificent engagement ring is estimated to be worth $1.9 million.
- Former Home and Away will be seeking bail over alleged hammer attack
- why Australian actor Bojana Novakovic refused to do acting on Home And Away
- Isla Fisher reveals the VERY surprising feature she didn’t always love about herself
- Former H&A star Kate Ritchie shows off her fresh new hairstyle
- Home and Away star Ethan Browne reveals the emotional real-life challenge of working on the show
- EXCLUSIVE: Do Bec and Lleyton Hewitt’s son Cruz have a million-dollar future as a tennis champion?