In tonight’s episode of EastEnders, Sam Mitchell will have a major secret revealed (June 29).
Sam’s involvement in the club shooting will be revealed in the episode airing on June 29 on BBC iPlayer, despite her selfless deeds earlier in the week.
After leaping in front of her arch-enemy Kat during a theft at Peggy’s, Sam (Kim Medcalf) was heralded as a hero, but viewers are about to discover that not all is as it seems.
In tonight’s scenes, Sam returns to the Square, and Kat is still in shock over what she learned about Phil and Sharon.
She confronts Phil when she visits him in jail for seeing Sharon behind her back and for rejecting Keeble’s offer.
Kat then coerces Sharon into turning over the club because she wants Sharon permanently out of their life.
Kat offers Sam a position as bar manager because she is still grateful that she saved her life and wants to put their past disagreements behind them.
Before meeting with one of the men that raided the club, Sam gladly accepts Kat’s offer.
“He wasn’t suppose to shoot me,” Sam says.
“You said make it convincing,” they reply.
“Yes, by intimidating Kat and Sharon,” Sam answers. “At least you’re still getting paid. Lucky for you, it went better than it even imagined. I’m just getting started.”
- Huge EastEnders spoilers for next week
- Theory from EastEnders: Mo Harris’ comeback plot kills Jean Slater, rocking Walford
- EastEnders rumor: Mitch Baker’s brother shows up in a twist involving Karen Taylor’s paternity
- EastEnders: Sam Mitchell’s big secret has been revealed
- The heartbreaking EastEnders exit plot for Lola Pearce was revealed